Cleo Hubbell, CPO
Certified Prosthetist Orthotist
Cleo Hubbell is a Certified Prosthetist Orthotist at Ability Ottobock.care in Hagerstown, MD.
Graduating with a degree in biomedical engineering from the University of South Carolina, Cleo sought opportunities to apply her knowledge and critical thinking towards improving people’s quality of life and personal agency. On her first day volunteering in her hometown O&P clinic, she encountered a career that would allow her to do just that.
She earned her Masters of Science in Prosthetics and Orthotics from Baylor College of Medicine. During a residency which crisscrossed the United States, Cleo nurtured a passion for designing orthoses and prostheses, building relationships with her patients, and celebrating victories with them.
Cleo is dedicated to learning and adapting as the field evolves and she recognizes the value of staying current with O&P research to provide the best patient care. Her residency afforded her opportunities to teach classes to PTs and OTs, an experience through which she developed an interest in educating and an appreciation of interdisciplinary care.
She is excited to join the Ability Ottobock.care team and to celebrate victories with her patients.
Accomplishments & Qualifications
- ABC Certified Prosthetist Orthotist
- Bachelor’s degree in Biomedical Engineering from the University of South Carolina
- Masters of Prosthetics and Orthotics from Baylor College of Medicine
- Member of the American Academy of Orthotists and Prosthetists (AAOP)
- Member of the American Orthotic & Prosthetic Association (AOPA)